Upon loading COD Black Ops 2, I get Error during initialization: Unhandled exception caught on the COD Black Ops 2 Console. How can I correct this?

Black Ops II Technical Support

Upon loading COD Black Ops 2, I get Error during initialization: Unhandled exception caught on the COD Black Ops 2 Console.  How can I correct this?

violator29
4 REPLIES 4

Hey dude. Try to delete the folder iw6mp64_ship.exe.  Here's the steps on how. Log-in to Steam client, then go to Libraries and My Games. From there, select Call of Duty:BO2 Multiplayer and then right click and look for properties. Then go to Local Files Tab and from there please delete - Application Name: iw6mp64_ship.exe. After that verify your game cache. Thne reload the game. Hope that helps

Abbulls

What console are you using? You can try verifying the integrity of the game cache for BO2 if you are using a PC.

It's not how I say it. It's how you understand it.
Shadowronald

You can also try verifying game integrity. Go to Library>>right-click BO2>>go to Properties>>select Local Files>>select Verify Game Integrity.

imsuperweird

Helloie, make sure you meet the minimum requirements of the game. You can check this link, Activision Support this might help you with Unhandled Exception Error.

Thisisreal13

Studios