cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Offline will not be saved to leaderboards

SOLVED

GH Live

Offline will not be saved to leaderboards

So i just ​picked up the game and gave it a try last night. Long story short I loved it but I had a small concern. I don't have an Xbox live gold account just yet and I noticed that while I was playing the love career mode, each time I started a set it would tell me that due to the fact that I was offline, my scores wouldn't be saved and posted to the leaderboards (or something along those lines). Does this mean that when I get Xbox live and login and start paying online that all of my progress this far is null and void? Will I have to replay all of the songs I've already played in order to get my progress saved?

RobinXGrayson
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Offline will not be saved to leaderboards

in reply to RobinXGrayson
Solution

Hey there,

When you play Guitar Hero Live and you are doing the Live sets (the career mode) it saves your progress regardless of whether or not you are offline. That warning you get about leaderboards is related to the online leaderboards, not your saved progress or score on each set. If you switch between offline and online you will see that all of your scores, ratings and progress for those sets will be the same. Let me know if you have anymore questions about that.

Regards,

^SC

Community Coordinator
1 REPLY

Re: Offline will not be saved to leaderboards

in reply to RobinXGrayson
Solution

Hey there,

When you play Guitar Hero Live and you are doing the Live sets (the career mode) it saves your progress regardless of whether or not you are offline. That warning you get about leaderboards is related to the online leaderboards, not your saved progress or score on each set. If you switch between offline and online you will see that all of your scores, ratings and progress for those sets will be the same. Let me know if you have anymore questions about that.

Regards,

^SC

Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS