Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature Request - Show Percentage Along With Score

GH TV

Highlighted

Feature Request - Show Percentage Along With Score

Anyone who loves this game knows that personal achievement is a big part of it.  I know that a good portion of my enjoyment comes from knowing that I'm improving and making progress. 

When viewing the song list in GHTV, I love that I can see my score, achievements and level of difficulty for each song.  What would make this perfect would be if I could also see the % of notes hit along with the score.  It would be so nice to be able to see which songs I've gotten a FC on, and it would give me a way to confirm that my accuracy is getting better. 

It would really be nice if you could add this feature in some future update   Woman Happy

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: Feature Request - Show Percentage Along With Score

in reply to Wolfsong022

I would love this too but no game devs are working on it anymore, only keeping the servers up and running sadly.

And i don't think Activision cares to even try get someone else to work on the game.

Level 13

Re: Feature Request - Show Percentage Along With Score

in reply to Captainoffun22

That's sad  Smiley Sad  I love this game and would really love to see it grow and improve.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS