cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hero Cash and Supreme Party Edition issues

GH TV

Hero Cash and Supreme Party Edition issues

I bought 600 hero cash (2x 300 hero cash packages) and I have waited almost a week and I still haven't got them. I did what the support said if you haven't got your hero cash, but it didn't help. So basically I didn't receive what I bought.

And when I got the game about week ago, the Supreme Party Edition code (100 plays and 20 000 GHTV coins) had expired (10/12/2017), so I didn't even get the bonus content that I was promised to get with the game.

So I need some serious help with this problem, because well... I've lost so much money because of these issues.

SpookyToaster
3 REPLIES

Re: Hero Cash and Supreme Party Edition issues

in reply to SpookyToaster
ouch. I didn't even know anything new was out there. good luck.
jeremyjboise

I have the same problem .  Bought 3300 hero cash for 9.99.. nothing.  I was charged 10.55.  Was on the phone with Microsoft for an hour .  Still nothing .  It's not even in my download history.   Very dissapointed

blackhawksoldier

I have the same problem .  Bought 3300 hero cash for  9.99. nothing.  I was charged 10.55.  Was on the phone with Microsoft for an hour .  Still nothing .  It's not even in my download history.   Very dissapointed

blackhawksoldier
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS