cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get my Avenged Sevenfold Content?

SOLVED

GH TV

Highlighted

I preordered from amazon I didn't get a code or anything do I just need to level up in GHTV?

AlterSlayerTC
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there,

For your Avenged Sevenfold content you should have an Avenged Sevenfold Premium Show, Note Highway & Player Card. The content would be accessible through GHTV and automatically unlocked. However, you may have to reach a certain level before accessing to the content, just like other premium shows in GHTV. For more information on the Avenged Sevenfold content take a look at this article on Guitar Hero Live Bonus Content.

Regards,

^SC

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
5 REPLIES 5

Hey there,

For your Avenged Sevenfold content you should have an Avenged Sevenfold Premium Show, Note Highway & Player Card. The content would be accessible through GHTV and automatically unlocked. However, you may have to reach a certain level before accessing to the content, just like other premium shows in GHTV. For more information on the Avenged Sevenfold content take a look at this article on Guitar Hero Live Bonus Content.

Regards,

^SC

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

Thank you for the link that is exactly the info I was looking for! Just got to level 6 and my premium shows unlocked and the A7X show was in there, got my note highway and player card set too. Thanks for the response!

AlterSlayerTC

Hey again,

That's great to hear! Let us know if there is anything else we can help with.

Regards,

^SC

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator

If i buy now the game you know without pre-order will i get the A7X content?

Kotkata13

LinkedIn is a social networking website, launched in as well as based out of Sunnyvale. LinkedIn Login While workers have the ability to utilize this function to locate.

hanson3214
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS