Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

channel show block icon fixes for activision if you even see this lol

GH TV

Highlighted

channel show block icon fixes for activision if you even see this lol

So with the game going down hill lately i really want the channels to be fixed, i have 2100 + plays but i could play the channels longer before i want to use them all up but lately it's been boring so please at least fix these icons.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pure Metal icon

Has No deliver us in the show block, so maybe it could use this icon instead

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best of rock icon

They replaced your love with wasting time which was really stupid when they could of replaced your love on all about rock instead which it's not a icon for it.

But they could add the sirens icon from awhile ago for it instead

There is more mistakes but how about starting with fixing these, thank you and just please fix the channels.

I would be happy to work on the channels and keep them updated but there is no way activision would let me show the game some care and make it more fun

Level 13
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS