cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why is ghtv unavailable

GH TV

why is ghtv unavailable

and how long will it be unavailable? it’s the only reason I play the game. if it’s indefinitely unavailable or forever then I want a refund.

andiyam
3 REPLIES

Re: why is ghtv unavailable

in reply to andiyam

The reason why GHTV is now unavailable is because Activision closed its servers since December 1st. They have been teasing the closing of the server back in June of this year and the announcement has always been there. After its closing, the information now reads that those who recently bought the game can still receive some compensation, or something like that. Hopefully this information helps. I have bought this game back in December of last year but I haven't played a lot of Live. I wonder if they can still give us the trophies we missed, but I don't think so.

zu5hii

in reply to zu5hii
Activision never even closed the GHTV servers, it's still up you just can't get onto it.

They make you download some killswitch file that makes it so you can't get onto GHTV, but all userdata, the channels still play tho.
Captainoffun22
Highlighted

in reply to andiyam

We are aware of some issues regarding Nintendo Wii U users being unable to connect to the GHTV servers, and we do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is currently investigating and looking into this matter. apkjunky

Please hang tight for any updates on this matter ^SP

Finnerty12
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS