cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Guitar Hero 5 Music Compatibility Info Thread

Guitar Hero 5

So we will have to pay even more for the other songs to export?

StormEagle

Hey guys i have a quick question...

GH5 is the first Guitar Hero game i've bought. I want to use DLC from GH:WT, though. Is it possible to import the DLC even though i don't have any save files for GH:WT? How do i go about importing?

Minus955

you have to have ghwt because you need the unique code that's on the back of the booklet to let it import. Just get one from a gamestore second hand i'm sure it won't cost to much.

CHomes

Nevermind, i think i'll make a new thread for any others with this problem.

Minus955

they should have had ttfatf nn crazy train mr crowley

dockooo

Where is Pull me under? Now I'm ****** off

wkociol

Neversoft,

I am having import problems on two seperate cards. I have posted two threads on the subject. Can somone let me know what the problem is. They wrk fine for the Wii console. The 16 gb won't work at all. The 2gb card worked great on WT, but about 3/4 of all imported songs from WT, SH, and dlc are reading as corrupt. I've deleted and reimported dozens of times, but nothing works. I do not have Dueling Banjos or any Stones dlc.

Any response would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

kevc66

I'm missing one of my favorites too: Pull me under from Dream Theater. Guess I have to put in the GH:WT disc frequently...

Kashban

xX666Xx wrote:

Thanks for clearing up the confusion over the GHWT UK Wii manual codes. Good to know I'll be able to import from day one!

Weeeell.... Day one is not correct, since the Wii download store in Europe isn't working. Thus no way to import any DLC songs or Songs from GH:WT and Smash hits.

Come on, Activision/Neversoft!

Kashban

I am in Australia & I have imported WT and SH but I get DLC errors when I try to create a play list. I then have to reset the console & I can only play one song at a time sometimes I stll get DLC errors this way too. just wondering if anyone else in Australia has had this problem with their DLC WT & SHon and Xbox 360?

Kalel63
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer