cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Guitar Hero 5 Music Compatibility Info Thread

Guitar Hero 5

I hope they add TTFAF!! Then I might have to buy GH... anyway I hope the exporting for wii is up in EU on launch. I'm happy they resolved the WT mmanual code issue aswell

benjONTOUR

benjONTOUR wrote:

I hope they add TTFAF!! Then I might have to buy GH... anyway I hope the exporting for wii is up in EU on launch. I'm happy they resolved the WT mmanual code issue aswell

FAIL... Dragonforce sux

Kalnienk

Finally an awnser about the Europe Wii users. Why couldn't you tell us that before?

Justin7

A good start for imports, but whatever, more importantly why the hell did Neversoft set the price for the Wii 350 pts?!?!?! Is it for WT and SH to balance it out? I hope so.

MovingTarget

Too bad the content patch for WT DLC doesn't work. I have been getting the same error message about a damaged content pack. It tells me to re-download, which i have done and still nothing. Way to go Activision, you really dropped the ball.

genxel

I can certainly say that the GH5 set plus DLC plus all of these songs plus the new game modes will last me a loooong time. That being said, we wont forget the "still licensing" part and hopeyully we see 20-30 more from WT and 15-25 more from SH.

LETSGOMETS945

I'm hoping once you put the unique code in ONCE there's no issue with it in the future.

MetalMilitia151

No TTFAF???

That means there will NOT BE A SINGLE SONG FOR GUITAR TIER 10 !

This is far from acceptable.

Aboshan1988

Sarc wrote:

benjONTOUR wrote:

FAIL... Dragonforce sux

FAIL... YOU SUCK!!! LOL, anyway I want it because it will be fun to play. Granted, not as fun as on GH3, but still!

benjONTOUR

^Lol

Dmyhalo
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer