cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Guitar Hero 5 Music Compatibility Info Thread

Guitar Hero 5

Thanks for clearing up the confusion over the GHWT UK Wii manual codes. Good to know I'll be able to import from day one!

xX666Xx

AWESOME! i can still import! ^^

does it also charge for DLC or is that free?

Sup3rtimmaaaaay

I looked on the back of my GHWT manual where the unique owner id should be and it's completely blank. There's just a white box where at the top it says "keep unique owner id safe" and the rest is just blank. Is there a sticker or something and it's been peeled off? Btw I've had the game since i bought it on its release date at best buy.

wasian990

I Imported World Tour and it Works fine.

I have also the Option to Import Greatest Hits Songs but i thought would not be turned on...

I tried it but it says Wrong Code...

Can anyone else confirm that he has the Same?

GReeNSCoRPioN8K

been busting baIIs all day trying to get things to work right. now get this: d/led the two updates which made all my 50+ dlc work in gh5. d/l the wt and smash hits songs, everything worked fine in quickplay "every song was playable". now, i call up a friend who has done the same, connect to him thru the friend roster and it says i have an error with the d/led content. I've tried updating everything possible still a no go. i can connect to other people on quick play "pick up games" but cant connect via friend list. i even went so far as to delete my save file "again" to try to get things working again to no avail. anyone have any ideas whatsoever for me?

note: i d/led the 2 wt updates to my sd card. cant move em, cant re-d/l them. is that what is causing this?

c'mon now, help a duck out...

xXxDeadsouLxXx

Question: I heard you can delete some imported songs from your song list if you are on PS3 or 360. How is this possible? Someone chose a song online I don't like and I don't want it there anymore.

Zephiel

Neversoft, when a new import pack comes out, do we have to reenter our WT/SH id code again? Or is it linked to our profile?

Shadow2222

pezdaddy wrote:

so even if Activision were to relicense more songs from GH:WT how would they provide the songs? Will it automatically download the rest of the songs when the game loads (at the time it checks for d/l content), or will we be prompted to d/l a patch, or to redownload the full list of songs?

I feel kind of cheated that we only got less than 1/2 of the songs from WT. I kept the manual w/ the code but traded in my song disc, and there were a lot of songs that I would have liked carry over to GH5, like songs from Muse, Lost Prophets, Linkin Park, the song Misery Business. And though the song was quite hard to play, and I don't usually like country, but I would have like "On the Road Again" to compliment the Johnny Cash song

Of the songs that didn't "export" from WT to GH5, what % of them were songs that were also in Rock Band or RB2 ? I'm wondering if the reason they didn't get relicensed because Harmonix got a license from them that prohibits them from being in future GH games.

There will be more songs added, be patient.

MetalMilitia151

okay i'm a little confused on how the importing thing works. Okay i have a wii, just to put that out there. So any way if you purchase the re-license fee for the list of songs already out for world tour, when they add more songs will you have to pay for another re-license fee again or not?? Also is a charge seperate for Smash Hits? Sorry for asking, but i searched this forum and i couldn't find an answer to my question .

jws09

wasian990 wrote:

I looked on the back of my GHWT manual where the unique owner id should be and it's completely blank. There's just a white box where at the top it says "keep unique owner id safe" and the rest is just blank. Is there a sticker or something and it's been peeled off? Btw I've had the game since i bought it on its release date at best buy.

I have the same problem too , I have PM to Neversoft, but still no reply!!!

nightfirewow
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer