Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official Guitar Hero 5 Music Compatibility Info Thread

Guitar Hero 5

In case anyone wanted to know, the download sizes for the imports on Xbox are:

1.27GB - Guitar Hero World Tour

6xxMB [don't have the exact number] - Guitar Hero Smash Hits

rockeradam

Since I don't have Smash hits I hope sometime in the future I will be able to pick and choose songs to download and hopefully from GH3 as well since GH3 had the best setlist of all the standalone GH games.

IanAugust

STOPBUSH wrote:

* Will the Disc Import offers available now be updated in the future? Will new songs be added?

No. If new songs become available an additional import will appear in the Import Offers list. There will be a nominal re-licensing fee for any additional offers.

anyone notice this in the 1st post in the thread by Neversoft? Are they F@#%^& serious?!!! We pay $60 for the original Smash hits then pay 160 pts to download only 20+ songs; $150+ for the full band kit of GHWT then $3.50 for only 42% of the songs, $60 for Guiter Hero 5, and then if they were to relicense more songs from SH and WT they want us to pay them even more?!!!! WTF!!!

pezdaddy

Will the Disc Import offers available now be updated in the future? Will new songs be added?

No. If new songs become available an additional import will appear in the Import Offers list. There will be a nominal re-licensing fee for any additional offers.

WTF kind of BS is that Neversoft!!!!!!!!! Any additional songs that are added to the import list we will still have to pay another nominal fee??????? This better not be for additional songs on GHWT and GHSH cuz I will NOT pay you again to import. I can understand paying for GHM and GHVH,but no way in hell should you be charging ppl again after they already paid for GHWT and GHSH. You need to clear this up quickly otherwise this is gonna cause a HUGE problem for you cuz I'm definately not paying again to import the rest of GHWT and GHSH. I wouldnt of paid the first time if I find out you plan on making us pay again to import the rest of the songs.

lethalweapon80

Nothing to clear up.

It's $3.50 to turn 35 GHWT songs into DLC, but only for eligible people (who bought GHWT.)

It's $2.00 to turn 21 GHSH songs into DLC, but only for eligible people (who bought GHSH.)

It doesn't fit in with anyone's preconceived notion of what "export songs from GHWT and GHSH" should have meant, but it is what it is.

In the end, I'll take 56 songs for $5.50 over the standard 3 songs for $5.50 any day.

9572AD

I'm gonna wait for another WT pack with hopefully better wsongs

benjONTOUR

^Agree

Dmyhalo

I guess I'm joining the disappointed club here with most of our favorite songs missing from GHWT import. Here's my vote for adding:

Misery Business

Eye of the Tiger

What I've Done

Also, I hope its in the works, but I'd also like importing from GHIII, not just Smash Hits. I've love to build this "music library" in one game instead of switching between games to play favorite songs.

Thaladar

I checked to see if I could play the "We are the champions" but is said I needed to update something, so I went and saw a

GH:WT free update, but when I tried to update, it said there was nothing that needed the update, so what do I do? (Wii version)

vishnu1

vishnu wrote:

I checked to see if I could play the "We are the champions" but is said I needed to update something, so I went and saw a

GH:WT free update, but when I tried to update, it said there was nothing that needed the update, so what do I do? (Wii version)

That's because WATC isn't importable (yet). Check the list on page 1 of this thread.

kmurph
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer