cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just got a Guitar hero (original)?. Uses a RJ11(?) phone jack on the guitar. Is there special cable

Guitar Hero Community

Just picked up a guitar hero controller with the five contact neck. Have a PlayStation two. What  do I need to connect the guitar to the PlayStation? Just ordered a three pack guitar hero games from Amazon. For a grand boy. Assistance would be appreciated!

GH_RH74
3 REPLIES 3

Can I no get anyone who's willing to give me the info I'm seeking as to hooking up the guitar controller to the PlayStation 2 game console??? What cabling is required for this application???  Can I get some assistance or direction to where I can get the info if no one on this forum chooses or cannot give me the necessary info??? Please and thanks!!!

GH_RH74

I just cannot believe that there isn't somebody out there I can either help me or give me information on who to contact for help or direct me to some entity that can help me!! Just blows me away  no one can assist in this for my grandson!! 

GH_RH74
Highlighted
Did anyone ever answer your question?
Guitar_Hero_PS2_PS3
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer