cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I use: VIP Passcode

Guitar Hero Forums

I would like to know how can i use the VIP passcode.

In the game there is a instruction saying to go to "link account" and enter the number, but i havent found this "place"to enter the code.... please, help me

Black_Birds
5 REPLIES 5

eu tambem quero saber como usar a senha vip mas me adiciona no xbox live se voce tiver neu nome é xXANMjuniorXx

GHclassificados

Unfortunately, since the official Guitar Hero website (www.guitarhero.com} has changed to just a forum, you can't currently use your VIP passcode because that's where you enter it. Your VIP passcode is what links your individual results online to the Guitar Hero website-it records that you have that particular game and any score you receive playing the songs for that particular game online. Each GH game has a unique VIP passcode for its user for this purpose. It was important back then for Tournament purposes (to record scores) but now all that's gone...

justrokit

@justrokit wrote:

Unfortunately, since the official Guitar Hero website (www.guitarhero.com} has changed to just a forum, you can't currently use your VIP passcode because that's where you enter it. Your VIP passcode is what links your individual results online to the Guitar Hero website-it records that you have that particular game and any score you receive playing the songs for that particular game online. Each GH game has a unique VIP passcode for its user for this purpose. It was important back then for Tournament purposes (to record scores) but now all that's gone...

D61T-RYZI-YD9B-DYQ6

LucasSantos5214

Same here just made a new account and ive been on guitar hero for years .

WolvenHeart18

7PQ8-9994-9QSN-YH48

Yeudyaracena
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS