cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for band members

Guitar Hero Forums

hey folks my Guitar Hero World Tour gammer tag is "HolyMoly"  and I play pc version of this game.  I play with the drum kit, still little on the noob side of playing this, but myself and another friend have this game, and play together.  we would like to find some new members to come join us in playing online for band play, etc...  we play all kinds of games, and this GHWT is the latest to be added to our cluster of fun games.  so hit me up online in ghwt or e-mail me at claude.f@cogeco.ca to get some more info.  We also use TeamSpeak VOIP software to communicate during game play.  you are more than welcome to also use Teamspeak to come find us.  our teamspeak addy is 74.215.248.131 no passwords are required. 

PS, my confermation link for this forum is non functional, so I don't know how many more times I"ll be able to log in here...  if you want to jam and just have fun, come find us...  

Rgds.

Claude

HolyMoly1
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Play with me...GHWT on PS3 my I'm playing RIGHT NOW my user name is TwoNGfrooDls
Goddess_78
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer