cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GHTV / Multiplayer doesn't work "service unavailable

SOLVED

Guitar Hero Live Support

GHTV / Multiplayer doesn't work "service unavailab...

Hi Guys!

Just got the hands on the GH live game controller for iOS/tvOS yesterday (I know, I'm like sooooopa late), but where I live there just never seemed to be a local reseller, not even online buying was a peace of cake.

anyways, there I am, unpacking the box, setting up the game and thinking "FINALLY". 

BUT, there's the downfall: every time I try to start GHTV or multiplayer, it just keeps poping up that annoying "Service unavailable, try again later" message, without any explanation, no error code...

According to Activision's status site, the servers are up and running for the iOS platform. And further online reading showed that apparently a BUTTLOAD of people deal with that error, cross platform.

I already tried those basic BS troubleshoot advices like rebooting the router and so on.

does anyone have any news on Activisions's status of the resolution of this problem? Or any helping information? It's appreciated Smiley Wink

because, you know, paying a pricy game and not being able to play it's most advertised feature is kind of a no no and reason enough to claim refund.

cheers and thanks a lot guys!

Z3R0C00l1500
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: GHTV / Multiplayer doesn't work "service unava...

in reply to Z3R0C00l1500
Solution

Ok Guys, I tried the day before yesterday and it works again! Hurray \o/

Z3R0C00l1500
3 REPLIES

in reply to Z3R0C00l1500
Same problem dude, doesn't work in iOS 9.3.5 either.
PatrickBateman47

in reply to PatrickBateman47

That's just crazy man, can't be that that's just gonna be it. I mean why in hell would the service status indicate up and running for the iOS platform on their site?

does anyone know where to contact officially customer support? I mean other than this forum?

thanks!

Z3R0C00l1500
Highlighted

in reply to Z3R0C00l1500
Solution

Ok Guys, I tried the day before yesterday and it works again! Hurray \o/

Z3R0C00l1500
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS