cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guitar lights are blinking individually one by one when I power on. It won't sync no matter wat I do

Guitar Hero Live Support

I hold it to power the control off. And everything. My dongle is working and blinking. Just my guitars lights are all on when I push the power button. But when I let go it starts going one by one lighting in motion 

UCD_281482488696NZTsvJbDsxnEV
6 REPLIES 6

Hi,

Sorry for any frustrations this may have caused. Is you dongle lighting up? What platform are you currently on? Have you tried moving your dongle to a different USB port? Do you have any Bluetooth devices near your dongle? ^FB

Player Support

I’m having the same problem. Tutorials say the lights should flicker rapidly when pushing the sync button. Instead they light up one by one in a sequence. Managed to get it working on the GH mobile app but not the console. Tried rebooting, reinserting dongle etc. Please help!

Billyvamilly
That's because your guitar is a ios one, won't work with the console versions because it only works with Bluetooth.

My friend got ripped off when he got a 360 guitar but his was a ios guitar.
Captainoffun22

Thanks for the feedback. Valid point and I’ll definitely take it up with the seller. Only thing is the guitars came with the USB dongles though - iOS specific guitars wouldn’t need them?

Billyvamilly

The ios don't need the dongles, i think sellers think all guitars are the same so they put ios guitars in but they don't know they don't work with the dongles.

But all the other guitars are the same, xbox 360, xbox one, ps4, ps3 and wii u guitars are all the same and can be sync to any dongle.

Captainoffun22
Highlighted

Hi there still having this same issue years later as I am reading this because mine is doing it too! I cant get a hold of customer support or anyone for that matter to see about replacement. Help me!

Smperry
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS