cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Just bought guitar hero live

Guitar Hero Live Support

Just bought guitar hero live

Just bought guitar hero live for ps4 and now i learn that the service will be shutting down.

Will i still be able to play the song that come with the game on the disc?

Are there more songs?

Can i play songs or download songs online?

omg this became the worst buy evere Smiley Sad

rimion
6 REPLIES

Re: Just bought guitar hero live

in reply to rimion

You will be able to play only the 42 songs in the concert mode, not able to download any song.. still 1 decembre you can play it on line on ghtv, i am sorry but i am dissapoint like you i bought it 15 days ago and now activision decide to switch off server with on line channel.. it is a pity because i like the game but the game without GHTV it is quite boring... maybe we can do a petition ans ask to activision to not switch off servers but probably cost them more to keep it up than they make back from it.

anviridovix

in reply to anviridovix

They're shutting down GHTV due to expiring contracts with the aritsts/copyright owners (the artists' record labels and publishing companies).

tyreidgilbert

in reply to tyreidgilbert

I think they could find some other solution and anyway maybe they could let as to pay for the services but GH Live without on line tv is it destroyed !!! It is a pity!!!

anviridovix
Highlighted

in reply to anviridovix

Let's make a petition! We love the game! We bought the game 1 week ago and then we found out that Activision switch off their servers for GHTV Smiley Sad It is a shame...... 

petkovifamily

in reply to petkovifamily

oh this is no good, what should i do with the guitarrs? will they be future compatbile? will they release more songs on dvd? re-release the ps2 versions or something.... Activision please, this is not ok. 

Im in for a legal persuit.

rimion

in reply to petkovifamily

I agree!
Even if it's to host your own game with GHTV's songs online with a friend, or play it alone. Even if it's not all the songs.. GH Live offline is pretty weak.  Sorry, my english, I'm using the google translator haha.

FarOCs
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS