cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Guitar Controller USB Transmitter Replacement in the Philippines

Guitar Hero Live Support

Highlighted

Lost Guitar Controller USB Transmitter Replacement...

Hi! I'm from the Philippines and may I ask how I could get another USB transmitter for my GHL Controller? As far as I know the USB Transmitter/Dongle is not sold separately, how can I get another one?

Iron0059PHL
4 REPLIES

Re: Lost Guitar Controller USB Transmitter Replace...

in reply to Iron0059PHL

Hello Iron0059PHL, 

Please head over to our support site: Activision Support. Log into your account and click Warranty at the top of the page. Once there click Hardware > All Other Hardware and search for Guitar Hero Live Dongle. 

Thanks, 

^FB

Player Support

in reply to ATVISupport
I also need a replacement dongle. I followed those directions and it lead me to a "brick wall" Please help!
autumnhlow

in reply to autumnhlow

I had this problem once but it's likely that you might've hit Enter and not have the dropdown menu showing the list of available replacement dongles. The only way I got the dropdown list to show on my end is to use the down arrow instead of hitting enter. That's what I did in order to avoid that "brick wall" problem for me.

Also Activision Support, I don't see the Xbox One version in the dropdown list of Guitar Hero Live Dongle. All I see is the PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Wii U dongles. I think the community needs to know why the dongle for that console isn't on the list.

viperver1

in reply to ATVISupport

hye..i also lost mine..im from malaysia..i've followed your instruction but the form doesnt include malaysia..so what i havr to do now?

Asrie
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS