cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Guitar Hero Live companion app cannot connect to the Wii U - when is this app being updated or when is this being resolved?

SOLVED

Guitar Hero Live Support

Highlighted

The iOS companion app was at first a compelling feature to me as it meant I didn't have to buy an external microphone, yet it seems after a week of owning Guitar Hero Live on the WIi U that the app doesn't work. Whilst the app accepts the code that's presented in the game, I click on the microphone icon and it says 'error'. No matter how many times I try to use it, it never seems to work.

Looking at the iOS app reviews it seems I'm not alone. I think it's disgusting that Activision would just be ignoring a very big issue. If the app is hardly functioning, it should definitely not be on the app store or publicised as a feature of Guitar Hero until it works.

I've seen a previous post by the Activision support team on reddit  (https://www.reddit.com/r/GuitarHero/comments/3qoojh/guitar_hero_live_companion_app_doesnt_connect/) that they're "collecting information"… yet there doesn't seem to be an indication that this issue is being resolved?

So is the app going to be fixed any time soon so that we can use the app and successfully link it so we can use the app as a microphone?

KingKoopa_Troop
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey there.

Thanks for posting to the forums. Sorry but we've no ETA to report at this time but we assure you that this is being looked into. Please stay tuned. We appreciate your support and patience.

^KJ

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
1 REPLY 1

Hey there.

Thanks for posting to the forums. Sorry but we've no ETA to report at this time but we assure you that this is being looked into. Please stay tuned. We appreciate your support and patience.

^KJ

Go to Activision Aces!
Community Coordinator
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS