Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crashing on Apple TV

Guitar Hero Live Support

Re: crashing on Apple TV

in reply to jxk04

Hi all,

I just received the bluetooth controller and started the app for the first time on the apple TV (previosly i played it on the ps3), and also in my case the app keeps on crashing after setting up the basics.

Since this problem already occurs for years, it might not be related to the latest apple TV update altough the app has not received any update since autumn 2016.

How did you solve this issue? Uninstalling? 

What's the underlying problem?

Checkeys

in reply to Checkeys
I solved the issue by deinstallaing the app onbthe apple tv! In the meantime I installed it on the iphone and this was working fine. After installing again on the apple TV it worked flawless. My gues is that it had something to do with the gamecenter not being able to load my account properly.
Checkeys

in reply to PJList

Mirroring the Mac to the apple tv works great, but could be a much better experience if it was on the apple tv. But I was getting an issue with iTunes after connecting Apple Tv. I already concern Mac support Number but I am not sure about his steps to resolve my issue. Can you suggest me anything related my query?

Jeuis

in reply to PJList

Mirroring the Mac to the apple tv works great, but could be a much better experience if it was on the apple tv. But I was getting an issue with iTunes after connecting Apple Tv. I already concern Mac support Number but I am not sure about his steps to resolve my issue. Can you suggest me anything related my query?

Jeuis
Highlighted

in reply to Jeuis

Hi Jeuis,

When I observed the issue, I was able to solve it by de-installing & re-installing the app itself.

The issue seemed to come from the Apple Gamecenter not being accessable.

So you can also check if logging out&in on both gamecenter and the iCloud/Apple-ID might work.

Good luck!

Checkeys
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS