cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guitar Hero: Smash Hits 2?

Guitar Hero Smash Hits

I recently bought Guitar Hero: Smash Hits, and was wondering if there was a sequel in the works. The reason I ask is because of the lack of Guitar Hero classics that are unavailable for the full band. These songs include:

Sweet Child O' Mine (GH3)

Iron Man (GH)

Dream On(GH:A)

Last Child(GH2)

Rock You Like a Hurricane(GH2)

Jessie's Girl (GHSmiley SurprisedT)

We're Not Gonna Take It (GHSmiley SurprisedT)

Feel free to reply if anyone have any other tracks to request that wre not found on GHSmiley FrustratedH

guitargod93
17 REPLIES 17

I don't think sweet child of mine (which was in GH2, not GH3) or welcome to the jungle will be in any new GH game, since Slash and Axel are still fighting and Axel stated in an interview that he is distancing himself from the old Guns 'n Roses. So it's simply not gonna happen.

Ramaxis

jessie's girl is already dlc, so they dont really need to put that on another disc.

majTahahl

1. "Rock You Like A Hurricane" is on GH3, not GH2

2. Don't count on any Guns N' Roses song on GH anytime soon (due to a reason already said earlier on this thread)

3. Activision already said they're only making GH6, DJH2, & possibly BH2. A second Smash Hits is already out of the question (though songs that didn't make Smash Hits 1 may re-surface in the form of DLC or in the setlists of either GH6 or BH2).

Neoxon

guitargod93 wrote:

Sweet Child O' Mine (GH2)

Iron Man (GH)

Dream On(GH:A)

Last Child(GH2)

Rock You Like a Hurricane(GH3)

I fixed your list

walkthisway98

They are starting to slowly release old songs/old DLC via GH5 DLC, so probably no Smash Hits 2

mbnasir6

Neoxon wrote:

3. Activision already said they're only making GH6, DJH2, & possibly BH2.

For this year only but next year maybe.

walkthisway98

how come nobody is putting synchronicity II on their smash hits 2 setlists?

adampwns

that would be a good idea if you are from the guys that didn´t like the songs, or were few of 1 game...

i mean, many of you probably get upset because of only 1 song of GH:A, or you wanted another songs like: The devil went down to georgia, welcome to jungle, sweet emotion, and many more (i don´t have gh 1, 2, neather 3)

the_jz

I was sad to see the lack of bonus songs like Jordan, Cheat On The Church, Six, and Elephant Bones. Granted I know TTFAF made it in but still. ( I still can't beat that on expert. It's the only one next to Play With Me, and Raining Blood.)

GM439
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS
custom.activision.cookie_disclaimer