cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any idea of a release date for GH6 yet???

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

Just wondering since the one article said something about a release around April which is when they talked about those layoffs I think. If it is around that time, I just hope they're not rushing it so we dont get any more bugs like the expert+ one.

ghmetallica09
20 REPLIES 20

i think there was some information lost in translation. i believe that the initial reports that i saw stated that gh6 will be coming out at the regular time (fall) and neversoft will be gone by NEXT april.

pinkcrayon32

ghmetallica09 wrote:

Just wondering since the one article said something about a release around April which is when they talked about those layoffs I think. If it is around that time, I just hope they're not rushing it so we dont get any more bugs like the expert+ one.

GH6 in April/May 2010 and no official promo yet, I doubt it. Most games of GH level are release dates are announced several months in advance. GH5 and The Beatles had showing at E3 over 3 months before the game was released. We knew about BH when the forum changed, in August.

Pokémon games, which is more popular than GH, announces a new main game nearly 6 months before the game is released. We know already that there will be a new pair of games in Japan this Fall, and that there will be new Pokémon in it.

BigNutter

I'd say November-ish, that's the time that they usually release their Guitar Hero games. I doubt April or May, that would give them roughly 5-6 months worth of development time, and that just wouldn't be enough I think.

MrTaco

Since Neversoft is canned( and it's usually them who spread the word about Guitar Hero) there won't be much in previews and all that, I expect a April/May release in time for Guitar Hero 6 and then Guitar Hero 7 in December...yes Guitar Hero 7 in December, to compete with Rock Band 3.

Coldplay619

Probably October as per usual

toymachineSH

These are my predictions, these are in no way, shape or form to be taken seriously.

Guitar Hero 6 - September 12th

Band Hero 2 - October 26th

DJ Hero 2 - November 10th

Dine & Dash Hero - December 1st

NMC2009
Highlighted

NMC2009 wrote:

Band Hero 2 - October 26th

W00t w00t BH2 is coming out on my birthday.

evilpacman18

They said all the Hero games will be released sometime at the end of the year, the question is when in that time frame.

Neoxon

april 27th or 21st

thenewdeath
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS