cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GH:WoR Guitar

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

well it been a month since I got GH6 and the guitar is still working. I know you guys will be like NO DUH!, but when I got the Les Paul it kept breaking a after a month of using it. My GH4 guitar started to double strum, like a boss, and I never used until a year later. The GH6 guitar is awesome and the only problem I have with it is that the strum bar squeak. Has anyone already gotten problems with the new guitar? You can also post weird things that you guitar did or still does.

My GH4 guitar does show the light for first player(xbox 360)

MrSprinkles666
12 REPLIES 12
in reply to MrSprinkles666

MrSprinkles666 wrote:

well it been a month since I got GH6 and the guitar is still working. I know you guys will be like NO DUH!, but when I got the Les Paul it kept breaking a after a month of using it. My GH4 guitar started to double strum, like a boss, and I never used until a year later. The GH6 guitar is awesome and the only problem I have with it is that the strum bar squeak. Has anyone already gotten problems with the new guitar? You can also post weird things that you guitar did or still does.

My GH4 guitar does show the light for first player(xbox 360)

I get this problem after at least 6 minutes of strumming... Other than that my guitar is in great shape

walkthisway98

My GH6 guitar is squeaking less and less the more I use it. So I'm sure eventually it will go away altogether.

mikel1190

Mikel1190 wrote:

My GH6 guitar is squeaking less and less the more I use it. So I'm sure eventually it will go away altogether.

It's called "breaking it in".

The squeaking on my guitar is almost non-existent.

The one thing I'm wondering about is how long will it take for the spring to break off of the whammy bar like it did on all my other guitars.

madmike91x

I kind of don't use the GH6 guitar any more, but there's nothing really wrong with it. I prefer to use the Les Paul because it never squeaks, even in the "break-in" period, and it just feels better in general.

mbodude39

madmike91x wrote:

Mikel1190 wrote:

No......really???

mikel1190

Mikel1190 wrote:

madmike91x wrote:

Mikel1190 wrote:

No......really???

Kind of sad you didn't say "ORLY?" but that's just me.

madmike91x

Some cooking spray like pam will cure that.

ducksfan

hmmm... can't say for a GH6 guitar since I don't have it (yet)... but my BH guitar has a squeeking sound too... no double-strums though, I'd rather have the squeek than double-strum anytime... the whammy bar did break just last week (after 11mos.) but I managed to fix it myself, it was simple case of broken spring... I reused the spring and made another coil out of the broken end, attached both ends to the plastic thingamajigs then viola! whammy bar fixed! My GH5 guitar is still in tiptop condition, trying to maintain that and keeping it new...

grayguwapo

that reminds me, in March my whammy bar snapped of my GH4 guitar! How do i put it back?

MrSprinkles666
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS