cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I lost my USB connector to my guitar! WHAT DO I DO!?

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

I wanna play really bad but i lost my USB connector to the guitar, and i only played the game once!!

laidbackchris1
11 REPLIES 11

find it

willzy1231

You have 4 options:

1. As mentioned already, try to find it.

2. Buy another USB connector

3. Buy a whole new guitar

4. Sell/trade your game

duramiges

Hidden Option 5:

Make sure that the house you live in has insurance. Burn the house down. Tell the insurance company that you lost your Guitar Hero guitar in the fire and they will replace it, therefore giving you a new USB connector.

It may be best to make sure all people and pets are not in the house when attempting this, as the insurance company cannot replace organic life. If this works, let me know. I lost half of a sandwich last week and I'm thinking about doing this in order to get a replacement...

themorningcup

themorningcup wrote:

Hidden Option 5:

Make sure that the house you live in has insurance. Burn the house down. Tell the insurance company that you lost your Guitar Hero guitar in the fire and they will replace it, therefore giving you a new USB connector.

It may be best to make sure all people and pets are not in the house when attempting this, as the insurance company cannot replace organic life. If this works, let me know. I lost half of a sandwich last week and I'm thinking about doing this in order to get a replacement...

wait, isn't a sandwich organic ?

creature

creature wrote:

themorningcup wrote:

Hidden Option 5:

wait, isn't a sandwich organic ?

This only applies to things that are alive currently. Sandwiches, unless you have some odd tastes, are made from dead animal meat, therefore not "life".

themorningcup

themorningcup wrote:

Hidden Option 5:

this is also how I got my spare USB connecter, this trick works VERY well. I highy suggest this to anyone who loses theirs

nascargo19

HAHAHA, this thread is full of epic win!

@topicstarter: get an xbox360. It's the best console and you won't need any usb connector, the wireless instruments just work out of the box without the need for a stupid plug.

Exar77

You may get a new one in the PRO shop.

kiddoman

Find it or buy another one.. I'm sure you can find a USB connector cheap on eBay. Attempting fire insurance fraud is another more drastic option but it's risky and contributes to an already bad problem.

Dark207
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS