cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official GH:WoR Character Setlist Guide

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

GHJake wrote:

GHJake wrote:

Still not correct. "Calling" by Strung Out is in the Demi-God of Rock's setlist.

No it's not. And I'm about 99% sure about that. It's not a locked song.

Yeah, I saw a video of the full setlist and all the Rush and Demigod setlist (not sure about Megadeth) was grayed out and locked and Calling was not grayed out.

thedude333

Demi-God of Rock: Hardest Songs

The Dllinger Escape Plan - "Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants"

Snot - "Deadfall"

Huh... was not expecting those 2...

cman015

'Deadfall' will be an utter b*tch on drums.

Parliament

You've got two of the encores mixed up, Paranoid is Axel's and Bat Country is Lars.

dlongrox67

Bohemian Rhapsody's not an encore?

niCk1027

niCk1027 wrote:

Bohemian Rhapsody's not an encore?

I think Wayne's World is Judy's favorite movie and that's why it appears on her setlist because of the opening scene where Wayne, Garth and their friends are singing along to it until they start headbanging.

Shannon666

cman015 wrote:

Demi-God of Rock: Hardest Songs

The Dllinger Escape Plan - "Setting Fire To Sleeping Giants"

Ok there is no way that song is in that venue. I saw the video on expert guitar and that song and it isn't that hard. Sure it had a couple hard parts, but it wasn't anything compared to Fury of the Storm or BWOLP. I think it should be in Lars' venue. Then again, it could be in there because of another instrument.

cman015

Shouldn't you change some genres?

Axel is clearly Hard Rock/Heavy Metal.(his setlist only has 2 metal songs the rest is all Hard rock based)

Casey is just as Austin only Classic Rock(only No More mr. Nice Guy is hard rock, so basically she isnt hard rock at all. If she was then she had Axel's songs.)

Pandora is clearly mostly "Modern Rock"(That's the label neversoft gave those songs in the video.)

Also remove Black Metal from Lars genres, it's not in there

Axel111

Well since Casey and Austin are labeled as CLassic Rock. Actually, Casey is still Hard Rock because there are some songs that are 70's Hard Rock except Them Crooked Vultures.

Shannon666

Components connecting to the worker's wage like reward and also car loans ADP Portal Login You're mosting likely to be rerouted to a new website.

Shelia951
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS