cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I get a replacement guitar hero dongle for my warriors of rock guitar?

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

im looking for the wrieless adapter dongle that goes with the warriors of rock guitar for ps3. There must be replacent one activision made.. its so small and gets lost easy.

nachojo
3 REPLIES 3

I recently had a slightly similar question. The answer is unfortunately complicated and likely not what you will want to hear. it went like this...

I have recently gotten back into guitar hero on the PS3 after losing all of my PS2 guitar hero equipment in an unfortunate flood last year. I bought a PS3 guitar at a flea market without the dongle and went looking everywhere for the replacement dongle. Well it so happened that the dongle can pretty much only be found on ebay and amazon. So I promptly purchased one on ebay at a ridiculously highly gouged price as well as the guitar hero world tour band set. I bought both items from different sellers at a high premium and both items were functionally inadequate although their descriptions on ebay were "like new" or "functional." Game stop and places similar do not carry guitar hero instruments or accessories. They have become rare items. almost not even retro, just forgotten... While I really enjoy guitar hero I feel like activision has let it fall to the wayside and interested gamers/music enthusiasts such as myself have been left to taking the chance at trusting ebay. For the price the ebay sellers are charging for the guitar hero guitars you can buy a real guitar along with Ubisofts Rocksmith 2014 which I highly recommend. I just got it for xbox one the other day and it is amazing not to mention you get to learn to play a real guitar with a guitar hero type interface.

I wish we could buy legit replacements for guitar hero equipment. post if you know more cause I don't want to waste anymore money on ebay but I would be happy to pay for some new working instruments.

APPLEAP

You can also check out this auction. Someone is selling the guitar AND the dongle. 

@nachojo wrote:

im looking for the wrieless adapter dongle that goes with the warriors of rock guitar for ps3. There must be replacent one activision made.. its so small and gets lost easy.

UCD_279911427867pZnDMGVRfzPWddPYZX
Highlighted

Discover is just one of the much more competitive card issuers. Discover Card Login Last numbers of the cardholder's social safety number in the drop down boxes

odell987
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS